Thursday 5 October 2017

Speed by B.B. Easton

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Speed (44 Chapters Spin-Off, #2)Speed by B.B. Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Speed was all those things in the synopsis and more. As soon as I finished this I went back and downloaded the first book and now I can't wait to read the rest of the individual books.

BB was raw and real in the based on a true story book. She reveals honest and real feelings. Super bad life decisions and the consequences of those decisions. Is it pretty? No. Is it blow your mind real life stuff that a naughty 80's girl like myself can relate to? Yes, yes it is.

Knight was just a scary dude. He truly loved BB in his own rough way, he just didn't seem to know how to go about it properly.

Harley was a big disappointment to me. I really thought for a few chapters BB had found someone to heal her. I guess in a way he helped but I was so mad at him and what he did to her.

BB is just a confused young lady making bad decisions. Looking for love in all the wrong places. (hmmm that sounds familiar, maybe somebody wrote a song about it, he he)

I loved this story and these characters. I am a sucker for the bad boys, always have been. I loved that BB was brave enough to tell her story, no matter how ugly at times.

Great read. Have to run now so I can read some more BB Easton.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks.




View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...