Thursday 12 October 2017

Sure Thing by Jana Aston

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Sure ThingSure Thing by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sure Thing by Jana Aston

Our heroine, let us call her Rose.. no! Let's call her Daisy! No, no. That's not right either. How about we call her Violet? Yep, that sounds right! Violet is in a bit of a shitty situation: she's lost her job, is living on her twin sisters couch, and has somehow agreed to take on said sisters place as a week-long tour guide. The night before the tour begins, she decides that she's going to have her very first one-night stand. Enter the holy grail of one-night stands, Jennings. Sexy, delicious, dirty (British) talking Jennings. Jennings, who Violet assures that she's a Sure Thing. Oh Violet. I'd like to say that's where the laughter came in but for me it actually started on the first paragraph of the first page and it didn't abate. Aston is just that good!

Fun and hilarity ensue as these two embark on a one-week stand and get to know each other as best they can given the secrets they're both keeping close. I loved Violet's inner-musings as much as I loved Jennings' dry wit and ability to ignore Violet's nonsensical ramblings.

I adored everything about this book! From the Britishisms, to the accent that I just cannot wait to hear in audio, to the characters themselves, to the plot. All of it! I think this is my favorite Aston book to-date and I cannot wait to do a reread. I'm also keeping absolutely everything crossed that she creates stories for the characters we met briefly in Sure Thing.


**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B0755GVJBN/R34H4FIAUWMWQ6?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl


https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/review/B0755GVJBN/R2EBXZLD0EJ4JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...