Saturday 21 October 2017

Touched by Lilly Wilde

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Touched (Untouched #2)Touched by Lilly Wilde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just as I am getting to like where this relationship is going and Aria and Aiden seem to be getting their baggage all in the same cart; yep, a cliffy. I am chomping at the bit for the next book.

I think I liked Touched more than Untouched in that I got more insight into Aiden and could relate to him a bit more. He wasn't just the stiff, alpha male brainiac, albeit a hot brainiac, who showed a soft side occasionally. Aiden revealed more of his true self to Aria.

His family, always an obstacle continues to make trouble. Several other issues that were touched upon in the first book (see what I did there) were brought out in the open in this installment.

Sometimes, men are just near sighted and don't see the big picture. Sometimes I just want to reach in the book and shake them and scream, "Can't you see where this is headed?!" But alas, I can't and I have to wait for them to figure it out on their own.

Aria is a strong female character that rarely shows her weaknesses.

The end of this one took me a bit by surprise and am anxious to see where Lilly takes in Touched By Him.

I would recommend this to adult readers who like angst, alpha males and hot sex scenes.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...