Saturday 18 November 2017

At Your Service by Lexi Blake

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox


At Your Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5; Topped, #4)At Your Service by Lexi Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Javi and Jules story had some elements that were vastly different which is a nice change. Jules is a military vet amputee, which I have not seen before and I really liked that the female vets, amputee or not, were getting some heroine cred.

Jules has some issues, besides the obvious, that I really didn't get in the big scheme of things but seriously liked her character nonetheless. She is feisty and confident (at least on the outside). I admire her independence and resilience.

Javi is ex-military as well. He is a manwhore extraordinaire, or was. He is ready for something serious and has his sights set on Jules. These two took a bit to figure out all their miscommunication or lack of communication but found their HEA.

I enjoyed getting to hear from some of the characters from previous stories I have read.

Ms. Blake writes a great story and I enjoy her heroes and heroines. The Masters and Mercenaries series has had some great characters and continues to do so.

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks




View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...