Saturday 18 November 2017

Bodyguard by C.D. Reiss

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)Bodyguard by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List Book 2) by CD Reiss

I haven't read many books by Reiss book and to be honest, the ones I have read, I didn't really feel anything more than mere like. That was until I absolutely devoured the two books in her Hollywood A-List series - Bombshell and Bodyguard. Both were fantastic and Bodyguard was just perfect. While I'm calling this a series, you can absolutely read the books independent of each other.

Emily is choreographer to her best friend and superstar, Darlene. Carter Kincaid (I'm sorry, but can his name be any sexier? No. No, it can't) is Darlene's newest (and yeah, sexiest) bodyguard. When things with Emily's stalker escalate, Carter is assigned to her and the attraction between them cannot be denied, consequences be damned.

I loved Emily. Loved her. She'd gone through so much and continued to do so with strength and confidence. I felt for her, truly I did. I think her past would have broken so many people yet she was resilient and forthcoming, unwilling to hide. Carter was wonderful as our hero. Stoic, strong, dedicated. Adored him, not in spite of his secrets, but because of them and his handling of them. Huge heart, carries a gun, sexy AF. What more could one want?!

I absolutely loved their first meeting and it only went up from there. I smiled, I cried, I swooned. I wished that I was graphically inclined because there was one particular scene that deserves to be on teasers everywhere! Bodyguard is officially my favorite CD Reiss book and I won't hesitate to recommend it.

*arc received from publisher via NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1AE54AS8ACBAF/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...