Wednesday 8 November 2017

Fantasy Man by Acacia Lynd

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Fantasy ManFantasy Man by Acacia Lynd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fantasy Man caught me a bit by surprise. It was more deep and plot driven then I would have assumed from the synopsis. What a wonderful surprise it was.

This is my first Acacia Lynd read, and I believe her debut novel. She has done a great job of it. She slowly unfolded the story and you see the missing bits here and there that all come clear at the end. I thought I had it figured out early on and was so very wrong. I like a good twist.

Any woman married for a length of time can relate to the emotions Laura is feeling. The physical part of your relationship wains and you don't know why. You try and fix it to no avail and the feeling of failure.

The sex scenes are graphic and well written with a lot of emotion as well as the naughty parts. ;-)

Fantasy Man is a little off the beaten path of traditional romance novels, which is all the better for me. I recommend this book to all romance readers looking for a bit of a change.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...