Wednesday 29 November 2017

Love on the Edge of Time by Julie A. Richman

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken



Love on the Edge of TimeLove on the Edge of Time by Julie A. Richman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

They met at the psychiatrist office. Jesse and Kylie are in need of a positive life change. They must face their demons of the past in order to do that.

At first this story was a bit confusing for me and than all of sudden it made total sense. This story is unique in the fact that it shares the past and the present time. I enjoyed the bond that formed between Jesse and Kylie. The ending was a bit surprising. I wished it would have ended different but it seemed fitting for this story.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**



View all my reviews

AMAZON

AMAZON CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...