Thursday 16 November 2017

Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely NARRATED BY Jesse Metcalfe & Grace Grant

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard




Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights)Stud Finder by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

STUD FINDER was definitely a fun listen. The concept of a matchmaker falling for her client and the client convincing the matchmaker of this was engaging. Novella audios aren't the easiest of listens to feel satisfied and the barr was high for STUD FINDER to deliver on this.

I liked both the characters in this book. Evie was a typical, focused workaholic, she hadn't given her own love life any time in a while. What ensued took Evie completely unawares. Flynn was also very like-able. All these pluses were exaggerated by the excellent narration of Grace Grant (one of my favourite female narrators) and Jesse Metcalfe (yes, I did say that). Jesse Metcalfe was absolutely superb and I vote he does more audio narration!

What lacked for me in this novella was more depth of story. It was over quickly and I felt like not a lot had happened to lead the couple to where they ended up. I wanted to know more about them as characters and about them together. The chemistry was strong but I was ultimately left wanting more.

This audio novella will work perfectly for that complete quick listen for a road trip or a flight, it isn't taxing and its fun.

A copy of this audiobook was provided by the author in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

http://www.audible.co.uk/listener/A2OKSANI1041IT?ref_=a_lib_mst_tnaft_5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...