Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


The Other BrotherThe Other Brother by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My oh my, Aaron Walters is a hot one. Sensitive...funny, yep the whole package.

Amelia, a pretty young woman who is sweet, caring and loyal. So how did they go wrong.

The Other Brother, a standalone, does have characters from other Meghan Quinn standalones one of which I read, Twisted Twosome. I love Quinn's characters and her writing style. The Other Brother was quite the treat both in story and characters. A second chance romance with two really good people who just made a stupid decision.

I laughed often and swooned often. Quinn has the gift of weaving a great tale with clever dialogue and believable story lines. I can relate to her characters and the situations which makes me insert myself into the story, which is really the point of reading isn't it?

Thanks Meghan for another great story. I highly recommend this book to all romance readers.

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...