Tuesday 12 December 2017

Man Hands by Sarina Bowen

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 


Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)Man Hands by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Man Hands by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby

Oh Lordy, I think this book was just what I needed to read right now! From the first line of the book where I spat out my precious coffee to the very last page, it was packed with humor, heat, and innuendo. Add in the insanely likable characters and I was sold!

We have the recently divorced Brynn who, as her friends like to tell it, needs to get laid and television personality Tom, who wields his hammer as he sees fit. Mind out of the gutter people! He has his own home renovation show!

Brynn and Tom meet when she's dared by her friends to kiss the first man she sees while at a party and oh my, what a kiss it was! Unfortunately, the whole 'encounter' was captured and displayed all over the media and as a result, Tom and Brynn are forced to have a fake engagement that'll benefit them both.

Fun, fun, fun. That's what this book was about. I laughed a lot! Got to really enjoy the characters - even side characters - and cannot wait for the next book. I've read and loved most of Bowen's books and while Eby is new to me, I look forward to reading more of her work.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R7WNWV0BVO3TA/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...