Sunday 10 December 2017

Only for You by Melissa Foster

REVIEWED BY 
Tina Shobe 


Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)Only for You by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Only for You is book 2 in the Sugar Lake Book but is can easily be a stand alone.

Bodhi Booker is renovating a home for his mom who's moving to Sugar Lake in the very near future. Her new home is next door to young widow Bridgette Dalton and her cute little boy, Louie.

Reading along while Bodhi and Bridgette fight their intense attraction had me reminiscing all those old awkward moments when I first met my husband; being tongue tied, caught staring, blushing at inappropriate times....

I completely understood their stance on not wanting to have a relationship. Bodhi isn't going to be in town long and with his job he doesn't want to risk putting someone through what he and his mom experienced when his father passed. Having already experienced loss it's not a journey that Bridgette wants to open herself up to plus she now has to think of Louie.

I absolutely love the moments that Bodhi is showing/teaching Louie how to do things around the house. Being a male role model for him. It just made my heart melt.

The secondary characters in this book add a lot of humor that for me, made me connect more with the story. Made it more realistic.

This was a wonderful fun read that I thoroughly enjoyed.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...