Saturday 16 December 2017

Redemption by Stephanie St. Klaire

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



Redemption (McKenzie Ridge #5)Redemption by Stephanie St. Klaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Redemption is book 5 in the McKenzie Ridge Series. This is a series that I highly recommend that you read the books in order not only because it's a great series but that you'll get better appreciation of the series, the characters within the series as a whole.

We have seen a glimpses of Blake and Jessie through out the series. Slow build up. You always got the impression that there was something underlying between. That famous Love/Hate relationship.

Jessie becomes a fire fighter to overcome her fears of her past. It's a past that when you read about it will bring tears to your eyes and compassion to your soul. It made me feel deeply. Jessie is the type of person that has an abrasive personality and is hard to like at first. Little glimpses of her true self shine through throughout the book.

One person that sees through her abrasiveness is the very hot police chief Blake. He has a way of seeing the true character of a person. He's supporting Jessie without her even being aware of it.

Jessie's past comes back to haunt her present and endangers those around her. Blake and Jessie work together to uncover what is going on.

The town of McKenzie Ridge once again proves that not only are they friends they are family. A family that works together to protect their own.

I love how we get to catch up with all the other characters from the previous books in the series. It made me feel like I was one of the actual characters watching their lives unfold around me.

I love the banter between the characters. It adds a more realistic edge to the story. The build up of intrigue is great. It had me gripping the edges of my kindle because I was so caught up in the story.

This series is one of those rare ones....it just gets better with each book. I'm sad that the series is over but know without a doubt we will read other great books by Stephanie St. Klaire.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...