Sunday 10 December 2017

So Over You by Kate Meader

REVIEWED BY 
Micky Barnard 



So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2)So Over You by Kate Meader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

SO OVER YOU has unexpectedly become my favourite so far of the series. I wasn’t expecting to find Isobel such an interesting character. She seemed mousey but driven and a bit uninteresting in book one, however when the layers were peeled back, she had a lot going on, past and present.

Vadim was one heck of a character. Initially, I felt very little, by the end this Russian hockey player had totally won me over and I was cheering his side. Vadim was a slice of arrogant, part unconditional regard and a big ball of frustration, it made for fun and occasionally angsty reading. What I loved was Vadim and Isobel’s second chance element to their story, they had chemistry and emotion going on. The glimpses of Harper and Remy were welcome too.

This book started off slow for me and that has pulled the rating down a little but if you experience the same, please stick with it because it is definitely a grower and ultimately very worth it.

I cannot wait for book three. That little insight midway and the end absolutely have me in desperation for book three. I am delighted at discovering Kate Meader thanks to a buddy.

A copy of this book was provided by the author through netgalley, in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...