Friday 22 December 2017

Traitorous Toys by Mildred Abbott


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Traitorous Toys (Cozy Corgi Mysteries #2)Traitorous Toys by Mildred Abbott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Traitorous Toys is book 2 in the Cozy Corgi Mysteries. This is the first book I have read in the series and had no problem following along.

I read the book because the cute corgi on the cover and I'm really glad it got my interest.

The author has a great way of writing that had me following along as Fred (Winifred) went from place to place subtly investigating the murder of Declan with her corgi sidekick, Watson. Love all the twists that the story was taking as the story went along. I will just say that even though Declan was an extremely good looking man the world was not sad to see him go.

If a book has me hooked to the very end trying to figure out who done it and why I know it's a good one. This one is a very good. I kept changing my mind on who it was and yes, I was pretty surprised on who it was. I honestly thought the killer was going to kill Fred.

I also like the fact that even though I'm finished with the book I can't help thinking about some things. Like is Fred making a mistake letting her friend Katie open up a bakery in the top floor of her bookshop. They haven't been friends long and Fred has already been burned by her last business partner. I'm also concerned about Sergeant Branson Wexler....where does he go when he 'unreachable'. Is he a bad cop, is he secretly married... I can't wait to read the next book in the series to see if some of these questions are answered. Also hope I get a little more insight into Leo.


View all my reviews


1 comment:

  1. I loved book 1. Looking forward to reading this x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...