Saturday 16 December 2017

What the Hail by Lani Lynn Vale

REVIEWED BY 
Tina Shobe



What the Hail (Hail Raisers #4)What the Hail by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lark finds help through an organization to leave her abusive husband and assume another identity. An assumed life that already has turmoil broiling in it. You can't help but feel for Lark she just can't seem to get a break. Then to top it all off her car gets towed for payments being in arrears. The tow truck driver is none other than super hot Baylor Hail. He does his job but can't get Lark out of his thoughts.

I love these two. Their bantering is beyond description. It just made it more realistic and pulled me in that much more into the story. I love the twists of humor too. There were several times I laughed out loud.

Lark is proving what a strong tough young lady she is. She's determined to get live life on her terms. Baylor is just as determined to help her and when push comes to shove to knock down all those stumbling blocks in her way.

When Lark's past finds her these two are in a fight for their lives.

I love the glimpses we get of Rafe. I think he's a very intriguing not only as another champion for Lark. I hope we get to know him better in future books.

This book is very well written and has everything that I could crave in a book. Great characters, humor, intrigue, suspense, 'hotness', great dialague between the characters...

What the Hail is Book 4 in The Hail Raisers Series. It can be a stand alone. In fact this is the first book in the series I have read. The first book I have read by this author. The only thing I can say now is that I'm throughly addicted to this series and now consider any book written by Lani Lynn Vale a 'must' read.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...