Tuesday 13 February 2018

Hail Mary by Lanu Lynn Vale


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Hail Mary (Hail Raisers #6)Hail Mary by Lani Lynn Vale


Hail Mary is book 6 in the Hail Raisers Series. It can be a stand alone but I highly recommend that you read the books in order as you'll get a better appreciation as a whole for the series.

Dante is barely existing after that devastating loss of his family. Everyone is worried about him. In drops Mary, a daughter he didn't know existed until her mother, who is dying of brain cancer shows up on his doorstep. Much to his reluctance Mary is bringing him back into the land of living. She is such a sweet little girl. That had me at times saying 'aaahhh' as I read along in the story.

Also showing up in his life is Colbie, Mary's mother's best friend. Life hasn't been kind to Colbie either. When she's faced with some difficult news of her own Dante doesn't let her face them alone.

Dante and Colbie's attraction to each other is something that Dante fights against due to the tragedy of his past.

There is another party doing his best to keep them from having a HEA.

This book is very well written. I was absolutely gutted by Dane's loss of his family. His up and down emotions of moving on with his life were so realistic and pulled me that much more into the story. The characters are well developed and have great dialogue. I love the twist of intrigue and suspense, too. My favorite type of story to read.

I love that we got to know Rafe a little more. Just enough that it has me craving for more.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...