Saturday 3 February 2018

I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar




I Wanna Text You UpI Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

This is only the second book written by Hunter that I’ve read and I quite enjoyed it. Considering the previous book I’d absolutely devoured was Let’s Get Textual, I was expecting much of the same kind of humor and romance. Butttttt I didn’t get that here and I’ll explain why.

The romance and relationship progression in I Wanna Text You Up is spot-on. Given that Zoe finds herself interested in and developing feelings for her best-friend and ex-roomies ex-boyfriend, she had to make some decisions and they were not made lightly. I love that Hunter acknowledged the difficulty Zoe would have had in that circumstance and did not simply rush her into a relationship with Caleb simply to speed the story along. Zoe is an ideal heroine and that was a fact I was well aware of having read LGT: she’s a strong character with a huge heart, an amazing friend, and has a delightful sense of smart-assery and humor. I was also quite fond of Caleb: he’s a real sweetheart, has a strong sense of loyalty, and can banter with the best of them. Zoe and Caleb were definitely made for each other - they complemented each other well and each gave as good as they got. I particularly enjoyed the text exchanges because they were witty but also because it gave us a bit more of Caleb’s thoughts.

Overall, a good, solid read although low on the comedy aspect in my opinion.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3DWBUL7OTF0LR/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R17I4QQ4XP3J1T/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...