Tuesday 6 February 2018

Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


Midnight ValentineMidnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE Megan. All her pieces. Her wit, sass and I don't give a crap attitude. Her hurt, regret and sadness. I completely connected with her.

Mr. Attitute Theo took a little longer to gain my love, but he did. He had his reasons that you will have to read to discover.

This story...did those things to my insides that a great story does. Twist them about a bit and a good hard squeeze here and there.

Midnight Valentine has a host of great secondary characters. I want to tell you about them all but I want you to discover them yourself.

If you need a great, different, pull at your heart strings story, then Midnight Valentine is a must read. You must keep an open mind. If you are looking for a fluffy love story, keep looking, this isn't it.

This is my first Geissinger book. I will most definitely be checking out more of her work. Her style, plot and character development drew me in like a moth to the flame.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...