Monday 5 February 2018

Most Likely To Score by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 




Most Likely to ScoreMost Likely to Score by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5-4 stars

This was a solid, fun listen with a slow-ish burn between the couple, a real cute couple. MOST LIKELY TO SCORE was a sports-focused romance with a lead NFL player, Jones and the team’s long time PR agent, Jillian. Neither of them had anything to prove in their jobs but Jones had everything to prove to Jillian.

This was an engaging story from a familiar trope that still kept its individuality. I enjoyed the build between these two and I enjoyed seeing Jillian who was familiar from previous stories. The angst was low, with more character focus, which was good.

The narration was good with strong familiar narrators, a little niggle being that I would really like some new narrators for this author, especially a fresh female voice. That said, I couldn’t be more excited by the voices coming on Lauren Blakely’s next release.

I voluntarily listened to an early copy of this audiobook.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...