Monday 5 February 2018

Scoring Mr Romeo by A.M. Madden

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



Scoring Mr. RomeoScoring Mr. Romeo by A.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scoring Mr. Romeo is Book 3 in the Mr. Wrong Series but is easily a stand alone.

Who needs to use a dating site when you have a darling little boy that will take care of the match making for you. Though I'm sure Luca would of preferred not to of had a soccer ball hit him in the face.

Luca is a seriously hot italian man who does have a past of one night stands that has no plans on changing his relationship status until he meets Mikey's (the boy who hit him in the face with the ball) mom, Sabrina. He fell for both mom and son.

Sabrina is a widowed young lady who is trying to move on with her life. She is a hairdresser and can't accept that someone like Luca could really want an actual relationship with her. Luca breaks out all the stops to convince her.

The interactions between Luca and Mikey just warm your heart. It takes quite a man to love a little boy that is not his and treat him as his own. That right there is enough to make a woman swoon.

This story is so well written that it just seems so real. The bantering between Luca and Sabrina had me laughing out loud. Cassie and Luca prove that men and woman can be just friends. I was visibly upset when Luca and Sabrina had a breakup.

I absolutely loved this book! I wish Luca was real as I'd want him as my kids next stepdad.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...