Wednesday 7 February 2018

The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe 



The Upside to Being SingleThe Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So what do you do when it's Marti Gras in New Orleans and you've been drinking with your friends...you flash your boobs to complete strangers.

Nothing more awkward than meeting the new owner of the hotel you manage the next morning and realize it's one of the men from the night before that you flashed.

Poor Mellie is so embarrassed that her new boss, Jake, has seen her boobs. Mellie is a really good person who goes above and beyond taking care of her employees. She has such a great snarky sarcastic you can't help but love her. The only thing I didn't like about her was her disrespect for Jake in his position as her boss.

I loved that Jake gives the attitude right back to Mellie. Jake knows to use donuts to get to Mellie's soft side. With the banter between these two you just know that there is chemistry boiling. Those two are sizzling!

I also love the bantering Mellie has with her friends, Peyton and Chloe. They are hilarious. Mellie being accident prone also adds a layer of humor.

I also enjoyed the tidbits, words of wisdom at the beginning of each chapter about the Upside of Being Single.

I hope we get more of Jake's cousin, Sam in future books.

This is a wonderful funny book.

I can't wait till the next book to see if Peyton wins the bet.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...