Tuesday 15 May 2018

HEADMASTER by Jaimie Roberts



REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 

HEADMASTERHEADMASTER by Jaimie Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Romantic Suspense you won’t want to put down. What a thrill I have experienced while reading this story. It’s not what I expected at all, don’t get me wrong I definitely thought it was going to be saucy, and I got that in spades, but the rest just blew me away. I was on the edge of my seat while reading most of this book. At one point I swear I stopped breathing. So, so, so good.

Ray the most sweetest girl you could ever meet. She is beautiful, smart, as strong as an ox and has a heart of gold. She has had to deal with seriously difficult situations while growing up. Some things no child or young adult should ever have to go through, but she did, and she survived everything that was thrown at her.

Life can be cruel, and also a blessing. It always feels like the world is either against you or God loves you. When Ray is dealt her next dilemma she does so like an adult. Everytime I think she’s definitely going to flip now, she just takes it all in her stride. The woman deserves a medal.

Mr Lockhart the Headmaster, the delicious Headmaster, the I want to chomp on his… Headmaster. All I’m saying is he could give me detention any day of the week, and I’d gladly do it with bells on. He is such a sweet man with a body to die for, I’m sure you got that by now. Mr Lockhart known as Easton see’s Ray as much more than a student, and the same could be said for Ray, she knows Easton is the Headmaster, but it has no effect on how she feels about him.

Easton and Ray have to stay away from each other easier said than done that’s for sure. It’s like the old saying, all good things they must come to an end, especially if it is forbidden. There will always be consequences when breaking the rules.

This story had me up and down, I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. The twists were so unexpected, I could hear myself gasp. I had tears streaming down my face at one point. It was such a powerful read that I connected with everything that was written. The characters were beautiful, well not all, but each one that played a role and played it well.

There is a definite possibility that we could hear more from this story, a series maybe? Other characters were itching to be heard I just know it, and I would say that this story could go further. There is no cliffhanger it’s just that well you’ll understand where I’m coming from once you read.

I would one hundred percent recommend this book to all lovers of Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense. It was an epically fabulous read.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...