Tuesday 1 May 2018

Slow Dancing by Isobelle Cate


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe

Slow DancingSlow Dancing by Isobelle Cate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Slow Dancing is Book 4 in the Second Chances Series. This the first book I read in this series and had absolutely no problems following along and getting involved in the story. Though, after reading this book it makes me want to go back and read the rest of the books in the series.

I really felt for Bree and everything she went through her school years especially having watched my daughter experience some of the same things. Drake was her protector for years until he left and she was left unprotected. Kids can be so cruel.

Many years later we follow along as they reconnect not only emotionally but physically. I really liked that this story was told by both of their points of view. Written this way I think we get more insight into their characters.

This story had many hooked on many levels...2nd chance at love, drama, suspense, intrigue. My emotions were all over the place and I loved it! Due to all the twists I felt I got very invested in the story. I was pulling for Bree and Drake.

This story was well written and flowed easily.

View all my reviews






1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...